Tuesday 26 January 2010

The blue dog bike



Our Madsen arrived from Practical Cycles just before Christmas. It looks lovely, and having been using the De FietsFabriek 995 and the BSP Motherbike to haul Seth about, I am looking forward to getting the Madsen set up for Seth and Eli. I was pretty sad to sell the De FietsFabriek 995, but only being 5ft 2 it just wasn't working for me and didn't feel safe taking kids on if I couldn't reach the ground. So my first 'woohoo' is that even with a squishy seat on the Madsen, my feet can reach the ground. Watch this space for how well a car seat fits into the Madsen, our lovely homemade hood, and the lights we set up. Oh, and the reason we call it a dog bike? Check out this great video for an explanation; our 4 year old loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers